8 months old

I can't believe another month has flown by. Joey is still not crawling. It seems like he has given up due to the fact rolling is much easier and faster. He is finally saying "Mama". Of course only when he is upset and wants something. The other day I was talking to Marc on the phone so I put the phone up to Joey's ear and plain as day he says "dada." Cam and I thought it was a hoot. I will admit Marc and I were worried at first about Joey, considering how demanding and fussy he was(no doubt the reflux didn't help and Cam had spoiled us). However now he is a happy, loving, and easy going baby (who also sleeps 12 hours a night, Yippie). I say all this and I posted the picture below of him getting very angry with his big brother. Cam kept taking away his blocks.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joey.
I know I dont know you but one of these days you will be able to get your blocks back from that pesky big bro.from the way it looks it won't be to long. good luck, Kyle